Recent

Welcome to HOTSPOT BLOG

Monday 29 February 2016

Teenage king appoints uncle as regent

17-years old monarch has appointed his uncle as the regent that would stand in for him till the completion of his studies in the United Kingdom.

The Obi of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom, Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I has appointed his uncle as the regent that would stand in for him till the completion of his studies in the United Kingdom.
The 17-years old, who only succeeded his late father, Obi Ofulue, following his death as the Obi Akaeze Edward Ofulue III made this declaration in an interview with Punch Newspaper.
Read: 17-yr old boy becomes king in Ubulu-Uku, Delta state
In his words, "I am going back to the UK to continue my studies. My uncle has been appointed to stand in for me as the regent till I return. It is really historic for the people of Ubulu-Uku who I hold in trust as my people and I ask the Almighty God to see me through the period of my studies. I promise to do the will of my people."
Continuing, he said, 'I also ask the Almighty God to support me and bless the people of Ubulu-Uku beyond their expectations. I also beseech Him to bless the Kingdom and make my reign peaceful.'
Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom recently met with the Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa after he was coronated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment